The iGO eXplore M Exhilarating, powerful, sleek integration. The Bafang Mid Max equipped Explore’s torque sensing technology makes you feel as if the bike is plugged into your DNA. The sensors detect your riding terrain and seamlessly match to your cadence providing power automatically when you need it without asking. The explores offers the unmatched comfort of our highly successful Ergofit step through frame. It will adjust to anyone from 5 ft. to over 6 ft. tall. The 48V Samsung lithium battery with 13Ah of capacity will take you up to 70+ km per charge. With its long list of standard features including 5 levels of power assistance with unique on demand throttle to its custom front & rear racks the eXplore M will leave you speechless.
One ride is all you need.
- eXplore M frame & comfort
The lightweight eXplore frame is made from 6061 aluminum alloy and offers great balance & maneuverability since the center of the bikes weight is exactly at the saddle. The Ergofit design provides less obstruction while mounting & dismounting, and in conjunction with its tool less multi adjustable stem and seat configuration offers an extremely ergonomic and comfortable riding position to anyone from 5 ft to over 6 ft tall.
- Bafang Mid Motor drive system with on demand throttle
The eXplore is powered by a Bafang Mid Max mid motor, which is mounted in the crank area of the bike.This placement drives the chain through the derailleur producing up to 70Nm of hill climbing torque.Equipped with a torque, cadence, and speed sensor the integrated controller calculates you riding needs and automatically adjusts as needed. It is extremely quiet, offers great hill climbing ability, and a top electric speed of 32 KM/hr using either the power assist or on demand throttle.
- Samsung Lithium battery & placement
The eXplore M is powered by a Samsung cell 18650, 48V battery with standard 13Ah, 624Wh of capacity. The battery is located on the down tube to offer exceptional balance over ebikes with rear carrier mounted batteries. It can be charged on or off the bike, locks for security & is equipped with a USB receptacle for powering a smart device.
- Shimano 9 speed & disc brakes
The eXplore M is equipped with a Shimano Altus 9 speed derailleur & trigger shifter for excellent gearing. Great stopping power from the Tektro Auriga Hydraulic brakes with power cut off levers.
- LCD display & anytime on demand throttle
The brain of the Elite is an LCD backlit multi-functional display offering speedometer, odometer, trip timer, diagnostic functions and error detecting serviceability. It offers the rider 5 levels of power assist.
The eXplore M is equipped with CST Zeppelin tires offering comfort and a stable ride. 700C x 48, 28″ x 2″
- Included standard features
Rear cargo rack, powerful front & rear LED lighting, Promax adjustable tool less stem, chain guard, heavy duty side stand,
- Motor: Bafang Mid Max 350W mid motor with Torque, Cadence ,and speed sensors, 70Nm torque.
- Battery: Samsung 18650 Lithium semi in frame 48V, 13Ah, 624Wh capacity with USB smart charging port, can be charged on or off bike locking
- Display: LCD backlit display, Diagnostic functions displays issue codes, 5 level power assist , speedometer, odometer, battery level, BMS voltage, Trip timer
- Cargo Racks: Sleek and modern self-supporting rear fender and carrier system, front matching fender
- Lighting: Front dual beam LED light & Rear Rack mounted LED light both powered by main bike battery
Protection from the elements: Front & rear fender and chain guard included
- Frame Size: Low step through, Multi adjustable Ergofit system can be fine-tuned for anyone from 5 ft tall to over 6 ft.
- Seat height: From 80 cm (31.5″) to 100 cm(39.5″)
- Weight Capacity: 125 kg (275 lbs)
Water bottle boss on down tube, Heavy duty side stand, 110 / 220V smart charger, included